ABOUT FUTURE DESIGN SCHOOL
- Support management team in their various projects with clients
- Represent the organization with various clients, partners and stakeholders as required
Research, Writing and Content Creation
- Create engaging content for targeted audiences
- Collaborate on all phases of mixed methods research into various topics as required
- Run quantitative & qualitative analysis to ensure data is easily translatable to clients
- Synthesize data into actionable reports & presentations for clients
- Help build and iterate on courses, materials and workshops
- Help design supportive materials for courses and workshops
- Identify opportunities for furthering company success and growth
- Help build a positive, growth-oriented and supportive team culture
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in execution of priorities and projects
- Support team members as needed to achieve company targets and goals
- Experience managing quick-paced, multifaceted projects
- Experience executing mixed methods research projects from start to finish including the creation of accessible knowledge translation tools
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the education sector an asset but not required
- Research-based master's degree preferred or equivalent project management experience in the field
- Passion for changing the future of education!
WE OFFER YOU
Work remotely but engage with an amazing, passionate team. Participate in exciting annual company events and collaborate with incredible industry leaders and mentors.
Why should you join Future Design School?