ABOUT FUTURE DESIGN SCHOOL
Future Design School supports deep competency development and skill mastery through exceptional learning experiences. We support leaders looking to develop unique, personalized pathways for their schools, educators and students. Schools across North America leverage our organization for transformational strategy, professional development as well as our robust tools, frameworks and resources. Our proven methodologies combine significant learning generated from our extensive field work around the globe and leverage our deep expertise in strategy development, user centered design and change management.
The Project Coordinator at Future Design School is a multifaceted role that encompasses project management, program development, mixed methods research and writing. The Project Coordinator supports the management team in their client work across the USA & Canada assisting wherever needed. Projects span across a variety of sectors with the main focus being research & innovation around transforming the future of education. The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team working to ensure flawless delivery and support.
- Support management team in their various projects with clients
- Represent the organization with various clients, partners and stakeholders as required
Research, Writing and Content Creation
- Create engaging content for targeted audiences
- Collaborate on all phases of mixed methods research into various topics as required
- Run quantitative & qualitative analysis to ensure data is easily translatable to clients
- Synthesize data into actionable reports & presentations for clients
- Help build and iterate on courses, materials and workshops
- Help design supportive materials for courses and workshops
- Identify opportunities for furthering company success and growth
- Help build a positive, growth-oriented and supportive team culture
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in execution of priorities and projects
- Support team members as needed to achieve company targets and goals
- Experience managing quick-paced, multifaceted projects
- Experience executing mixed methods research projects from start to finish including the creation of accessible knowledge translation tools
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the education sector an asset but not required
- Research-based master's degree preferred or equivalent project management experience in the field
- Passion for changing the future of education!
WE OFFER YOU
A path towards your most rewarding career. Future Design School is a rapidly expanding organization with multiple opportunities for growth. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, in other areas inside Future Design School or otherwise.
Work remotely but engage with an amazing, passionate team. Participate in exciting annual company events and collaborate with incredible industry leaders and mentors.
Why should you join Future Design School?
Working at Future Design School is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a better society through meaningful work, focused on improving millions of lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the education continuum . Our people are passionate about empowering educators to transform instruction and design exceptional learning experiences that drive future ready skill development. Future Design School enables schools and districts across the US and Canada through ongoing professional development, comprehensive curriculum and strategic support.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a values-driven company that is developing innovative solutions for school transformation.
Interested? Send your resume along with more about you and why you’re the best person for our team to the hiring committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note that due to the typically large volume of applicants normally received for postings that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you!)