- Create and execute sales to maximize revenue through new business development.
- Generate efforts in lead sourcing using LinkedIn, Email, and Phone Outreach.
- Utilize CRM (Pipedrive) to manage sales/task workflow, including uploading new contacts, logging appointments, monitoring progress and ensuring completion.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-3 years experience in a customer service / sales / fundraising role.
- Education acumen: Uses knowledge of the education environment to engage potential partners.
- Self-awareness: Self-motivated with an awareness and understanding of one’s strengths and areas of development.
- Intellectual agility and curiosity: Willingness to continually learn about the product and customer and use that knowledge adeptly in demonstrating and articulating Future Design School’s value proposition.
- Excellent communication and selling skills: Ability to communicate internally and externally with senior executives in a clear, compelling and concise manner.
- Active listening skills: Ability to listen and respond to a customer in a manner that improves mutual understanding.
- Organizational/time management skills: Ability and discipline to effectively manage a series of diverse and complex call-booking and tracking activities with on-going re-prioritization and focus.
- Persistence and resilience: Demonstrates consistent tenacity in managing the appointment booking process and successfully overcomes setbacks and disappointments; uses creativity and innovation to address challenges and obstacles with a solutions-oriented focus.
WE OFFER YOU
Work remotely but engage with an amazing, passionate team. Participate in exciting annual company events and collaborate with incredible industry leaders and mentors.
Why should you join Future Design School?