The Education Lead at Future Design School is a multi-faceted role that encompasses project management, program development and experience facilitation. The Education Lead supports client work across the USA & Canada; assisting wherever needed. The Education Lead is an integral member of the organization working to ensure flawless delivery and support.
The Education Lead builds brand evangelism with educators and school leaders; overseeing the design and implementation of effective programs that drive long-term engagement.
- Effectively lead various projects with clients
- Represent the organization with various clients, partners and stakeholders as required
Creation and Program Development
- Create engaging content for targeted audiences
- Conduct research into various topics as required
- Synthesize data into actionable reports
- Help build and iterate on courses, materials and workshops
- Help design supportive materials for courses and workshops
- Lead teachers through various courses and workshops
- Engage partners and oversee successful rollout of collaborative programs
- Facilitate student programs as required
- Help build a positive, growth-oriented and supportive team culture
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in execution of priorities and projects
- Support team members as needed to achieve company targets and goals
- Identify opportunities for furthering company success and growth
- 5+ years of K-12 classroom experience
WE OFFER YOU:
- A path towards your most rewarding career. Future Design School is a rapidly expanding organization with multiple opportunities for growth. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, in other areas inside Future Design School or otherwise.
- Work with an amazing, passionate team!
Why should you join Future Design School?